Australia Day at the Caboolture Historical Village is a celebration of the country’s heritage, history, and culture. It is a day to reflect on the rich traditions and customs that make Australia unique. From the delicious food to the iconic cars, there are plenty of activities to enjoy on this special day.
At The Village you can explore 70 buildings filled with artifacts, heritage, history, Australian ingenuity, vehicles, and machinery. Try your hand at thong throwing, take a punt at the toad races, admire and dream about owning a classic Holden car or just relax and enjoy some music and bush poetry with a beer at the heritage style Hotel.
Participating this Australia Day with displays, demonstrations and activities are:
• Caboolture & District Woodcrafters Inc.
• Caboolture Gem Club and Lapidary
• Antique Machinery Restoration Society of Queensland
• Pine Rivers Historical Motorcycle Club
• Caboolture Family history Research Group Inc.
• Northside Classic Car Club
• Outkast Auto Club
• Caboolture Rotary Club
• Feather Clubs Association of Queensland Inc.
• 11th Light Horse Association – Caboolture Troop
• Pine Rivers Historic Machinery Restoration Society Inc.
• Caboolture Historic & Classic Car Club
• Scouts – Queensland
• Queensland Prisons Museums
• Blarney Stone – Celtic Band (Hotel).
• Northpine Bush Poets (Hotel & Glenowen Homestead verandah).
• Redcliffe Scottish Pipe Band (various locations and the parade).
• Bushrangers re-enactments and demos.
• Newcomer Gareth Williams (Glenowen Homestead verandah).
Times and location available on the program and map for the days event on entry.
The 11th Light Horse will conduct a traditional Flag raising ceremony and topping the day will be a Grande Parade of cars, machinery, tractors and much more!
Join us as we come together as a community and embrace the diverse culture that Australia has to offer here at the Caboolture Historical Village.
Date: Friday 26th January 2024
Entry Price: Adults $10, 6-16yrs $5, 5 and under Free
Location: 280 Beerburrum Road, Caboolture
Gates open at 9:00am